Here are some tips to help you get started:
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Follow the Wikipedia:Simplified Ruleset
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Re: OS-tan picture
I thought I checked the info on that. Well, its been over a year sense I have actually logged on. Beyond that, I dont remember. Xabora 04:58, 24 July 2005 (UTC)
- Hi! I noticed that you uploaded Image:MACOSX2-Girl.jpg. As part of the image tagging effort, I am trying to determine the copyright situation of that picture. I would appreciate it if you could tell me where you got it and any copyright information that you might know. Thank you for your help. Josh 13:02, Jan 4, 2005 (UTC)